Automation and Handling
Heavy rolls, safety directives, productivity and quick roll-change cycles: all these factors require automated solutions for the handling and process steps.
The TNT solution range from simple to fully automatic in nature:
- They are designed to fit your technical and spatial considerations.
- They can be integrated with the existing machines and facilities.
- They can be created separately.
- Or they can be retrofitted.
Some example solutions are:
- Removal systems for transporting finished rolls out of the winder
- Shaft pulling units for pulling winding shafts out of the rolls
- Removal carts and transporters for picking up rolls and carry to post-processing positions
- Core repositories and automatic core feeding for quicker cycles
- Manipulators for automatic or semi-automatic roll movements
- Packaging, either integrated in the machines or downstream, for packaging the finished rolls.