Automatic Turret Winders
TNT offers automatic turret winders – based on our many years of engineering experience – that are suitable for a wide range of applications and materials. These machines provide customized solutions for automatic winding applications in a safe and reliable manner. Depending on their design, they are capable of non-stop winding at speeds ranging from 5 m/min to 800 m/ min, with material widths from 300 mm to 8 m, and with material thicknesses ranging from 10 μm to 15 mm.
Perfect high-quality rolls.
Perfectly formed rolls are produced by adapting to different material characteristics. Correct web guidance, suitable tension control and a wide range of machine operating parameters ensure high production quality.
Single-strip or multiple-strip winding.
TNT provides solutions for single-web winding with winding shafts or shaftless winding using clamping chucks. Inline slitting and inline winding are made possible by multi-web winding on divided winding shafts and friction shafts.
Automatic roll changing with “splice on the fly”.
Our proven systems ensure a safe cross-cutting process during the roll change while winding or unwinding. The range of applications is pioneering – with features such as a chopper cut, shear cut, crush cut, blade cut, and the unique “TNT combi-cut system”. For our rewinders specific systems for applying material support the crosscut system and ensure that the material is applied with no wrinkles. Also proven in real-world practice – our “splice on the fly” method. TNT offes unwinders with several splicing strategies that enables the roll ends from the emptying roll to be connected to the full roll while the material is still flowing.
- Foil thickness: 8 μm to 2,500 μm
- Standard roll diameter of 600 mm, 1,000 mm, 1,200 mm or 1,500 mm.
- Short rolls of 25 kg or jumbo rolls of 3MT to 4MT
- Cores sized 2“, 3“, 6“, 8“, 10“, 12“
Winding direction for rewinding up:
- Standard as “top side of foil facing in” or “top side of foil facing out” (or special combi-systems that are capable of both)
- Without adhesive (without preparation) or with adhesive applied to the new core
Winding direction for unwinding:
- Standard as both directions of rotation, as splice mechanism with overlap adhesive
- Variety of bus types
- Remote servicing via modem or Ethernet based VPN tunnel
Options and accessories:
- Complex systems for handling rolls and winding shafts
- Handling systems with removal forks, lifting carts and pulling mechanisms
- Packaging solutions
- Banding equipment
- Automatic weighing with label printer
- Core Handling Systems
- And much more
Special Machines/Special Winders
- Winding within clean rooms
- Winding in vacuums
- Short-roll winding